Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fw: [Blueprint] How we ran our product launch step by step...



From: Casey Zeman <casey@caseyzemanonline.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:34 AM
To: stevescott@techacq.com
Subject: [Blueprint] How we ran our product launch step by step...

 
 
 
Earlier this year we launched our most recent version of EasyWebinar.

 

This launch was my/our first big launch.  

 

12 months before we did a launch, but it was on a much smaller scale.

 In the last 10 months with the help of this launch, we did just about 1.2 million.

 

We grossed more in the first month of 2015 than all of 2014.

Here is the thing...I didn't know WHAT was going to happen.

 

When you do a launch, you create expectations

and hope to hit certain numbers.


But to be honest, you never know what is going to happen.

 

Also I decided that I would do both the traditional

form of launching which consisted of 4 pre-launch

videos that were sent out over a period of a week

as well as do 2 live stream webinar events during the launch week.

 

Did that happen?

 

Well sort of.  What you also learn is

that during a launch you tweak as you go.

 

If something isn't working, you test and change.  

 

After we opened the cart up after the pre-launch period,

I determined that 2 live events weren't enough.

 

 I was seeing sales come in before the first event,

but after the first event we did double what

we did on our first day.  

 

That led me to arranging a launch plan

based on my LaunchStream funnel.  

 

I had the idea to do it but wasn't sure

I was going to use it.  

 

But after the first event my conclusions

were becoming evident...that my launch system

was so far seeming to work better than

the launch blueprint alone...

 

doyouhavetohave-candc-monkied

 

 

Therefore this is what I did for our Launch! 

 

  1. Set up our first event  (Chris Farrell and myself showing how to build a funnel as shown in image above) on the 3rd day of the launch.  (The launch window was 7 days)

  2. Then we did a re-broadcast of that same event that evening along with the next day streamed 2 times the following day. 
  3. Then we set up a new event to stream out on day 5 - Me by myself full Q and A. 
  4. This day we did quadruple anything we had done to this day yet in sales...on this event.

  5. And then repeated what I did for the 1st event by streaming the 2nd event as a re-broadcast the next day 3 times that day. (the sales were the same as the previous day which was still good)

  6. Then the final day of the launch, I decided that I would do a 4 hour live stream event! This one I decided to do pretty much the same as the q and a from the night before.  I would show how to build an EasyWebinar funnel but then answer all sorts of questions.  Hundreds! (This final day we made over 6 figures alone) ...By the end of the day I had huge crazy hair and was utterly exhausted...but felt great because I had answered a ton of questions people were having and when you answer questions, you make sales. (it is that simple)

All during these events, we invited all of our

partners to promote the webinar events

(Our partners were happy because the conversions

on the events far exceeded the conversions

from straight to sales page).

 

Yes it totally rocks that I can have partners

send their traffic into our webinars and

they get paid for it! Great for the partners and great for us.

 

What were the stats?

 

Well we had roughly 6200 leads come

through the Pre-launch videos

 

While only about 2000 come through the webinar.

 

However, based on those stats

Of those who came to the pre-launch campaign 22% of them purchased.

Of those who came to the webinar funnel 35% of them purchased.

 

---------

 

Conclusion #1:

 

Even though the pre-launch had more leads generated

, the webinar was responsible for closing a wider % gap.

 

Yes there was some overlap between

the two (meaning that some buyers
consumed both) but not all did.

 

And based on this data as well as the data

I was received while the launch was happening...


I concluded that the webinar funnel

(live events and re-broadcasts) has a higher closing
effectiveness of 13%.

 

Conclusion #2:

 

I also noticed that the more content one

consumed the more likely they were

to become a customer.

 

I worked at tallying that info after hearing

about Michael Hyatt's launch from Stu McLaren.  

 

I checked my stats and it was proven to be true.

Tweet this:  The more one person consumes content from you.  Ie, video training, pdf's, webinar replays and live events...the more likely they are to turn into buyers! 

That's why I think the combination of both the traditional launch system and my
'Event Launch Blueprint Funnel' works great together.

 

Now to plays devil advocate...I started to think:

 

"Casey, what if you had not spent 25k on

video production and simply used webinars

as the lead generation source?

 

Could you have saved yourself

25k dollars in video production?"

 

After I asked that, I went to look at the video

stats (how many plays I had for each video

overall and funny enough I had fewer plays

to sales ratio on the video course than I did on the webinars.

 

Therefore another conclusion was drawn.

 

Conclusion #3:

 

I probably could have run the launch of my

product through a series of webinars/events only.

 (without the pre-launch videos)

 

However, I think the concept of the pre-launch

period is brilliant and powerful therefore,

if you're thinking of only using events/webinars

for your launch, consider using them in a free

series ahead of time about a week before you

open the cart on your product.

 

This way you keep your production costs low

but your value and close rate super high!

 

In fact, we are planning on doing this same thing in

the next launch of EasyWebinar (and other products as well).

 

So let me ask you...

 

Have you taken the plunge to finally

launch your own products/services?

 

----------

Well, I have something kind
of cool to share with you!

Jeff Walker's 'Product Launch Formula'

(the formula that I used for my 4 video series),  just opened up!

 

Jeff's PLF is the pinnacle formula that everyone has
used since 2006 to launch their products in a ton of different niches.

 

Top influencers like, Michael Hyatt, John Reese,

Mike Filsaime and many others swear by this formula.  Why?


Because it works.  However, there has also been

a new shift of launching that is also working.  

 

Using the power of Webinars/Events.  

 

Which of course I gave you some insight into above!

 

Therefore I have something for you that you can't

get from ANYONE ELSE ANYWHERE.

The ability to get :

 

Product Launch Formula INCLUDING
my Proprietary 'EVENT LAUNCH BLUEPRINT'
called LaunchStream!

These 2 programs combined give you the fullest,

and most holistic approach to launching using

both video and Live Events/Webinars!

 

Because here is the thing.  

 

Product Launch Formula is good,
but I feel that it lacks one of the biggest
elements for quick success which can
cost a lot less than launch videos.

ONLINE EVENTS/REBROADCAST EVENTS/AUTOMATED EVENTS
which are proven to work in a launch strategy!

PLF-LS-ELBimage

 

 

For a very limited time while Product

Launch Formula is Live,(which is only till Friday September 21st, 2015) 

you can get access for no additional cost my full Course

'LaunchStream, the 4 steps to the event launch blueprint'. 

 

Launchstream sells for about 2k on it's own,
(for non-easywebinar customers)

,but when you pick up Product Launch

Formula today you get it for no cost!

 

Click Here to Pick Up The Product Launch Formula Today!

 

How will I know that you ordered it?

 

Well all you have to do us a copy of your receipt to
Corina@easywebinar.com and say this in your subject.

 

Subject: 'Receipt for purchase of PLF'

 

That way, Corina will know that you are on the

list to get access to Launchstream for no additional cost!

 

Again, click here to come on through and

pick up Jeff's Product Launch Blueprint Today.

Want to know what LaunchStream Includes?

 

So come on through and pick up

Product Launch Formula today and for a very
limited time get 'LaunchStream' rolled in for no additional cost!

 

The best Launch System Combo Around!

Click here to pick up Product Launch Formula today. 

 

----------

 

You can learn more about LaunchStream by clicking here.

Questions, comments, concerns? Leave them below! :)

 

 

To your launch success! 

Casey 

 

P.S. Remember, Product Launch Formula closes this Friday. :) 

P.P.S In order to get my bonus of Launchstream when getting PLF, 

make sure you use the links in this email and then send your receipt with 

proof of purchase to Corina@easywebinar.com showing you picked up PLF. 


 


Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
5482 Wilshire Blvd
suite 1642
Los Angeles, California 90036
United States
(917) 846-3369

No comments:

Post a Comment