Sunday, August 4, 2019

Fwd: The drug induced twinkle in my eye

On Aug 4, 2019, at 6:56 AM, Doug Pew <doug@douglaspew.com> wrote:

That's right, I'm stoned out of my mind!

High as a kite!

But not in the way you think.

I've never actually done any illicit drugs... but I'm rip-roaring on another drug that's WAY better than amphetamines.

It's FURY!

Not the kind that makes you a sweaty, angry mess.

The kind that ignites a white hot FIRE!

"Sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll" is the motto of rockstars like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. Gosh I love their music! (more on them another day... lots of copywriting lessons in their music!).

My little motto is a little different.... "Fury, fire, and rockin' copy!"

And why am I high on this FURY, you ask?

Because of YOU!

Over the past couple weeks I've finally realized that I have a mission, a purpose, a duty when it comes to you. It's to do everything I can, to bring to you ounce of passion, to fill you with all sorts of lessons and knowledge and know-how so you can become a freakin' ROCKSTAR COPYWRITER for your business!

A true #CopyComposer.

It all started about two weeks ago as I put the finishing touches on the talk I gave at Ray Edwards's Copywriting Academy Live event... when I wrote out, for the first time, my Hero's Fury Manifesto!

I have two of them actually. One for my musical mission, and the other for my copywriting mission. Here's my copywriting Hero's Fury Manifesto.

=====

I accept and devote myself 100% to accomplishing my UNIQUE MISSION of teaching "take-action" entrepreneurs how to compose blockbuster advertising copy using the persuasion secrets of the world's greatest Rockstars.

I will harness the crippling power of resistance when it rears its ugly head. I will use the PAIN and ANGER I feel when UNFAIR CHALLENGES inevitably arise, transform them into a TALISMAN, and channel them into Beethovenian FURY realizing that my greatest works are yet to be and can only be achieved as I develop my personal Hero's Fury.

I will use that fury to FUEL my devotion, passion, unwavering faith, and extraordinary effort as I work tirelessly to help my tribe of Rockstar Copywriters learn to sing their customer's tune with the most powerful, emotionally stirring, proof-laden copy imaginable until I reach the MOUNTAINTOP… by helping them reach the MOUNTAINTOP … where I will one day meet my Maker and give a detailed account of how I used the gifts, the talents, and the passions with which He has blessed me.

=====

So, what's the point of all this?

It's a warning...

...a warning of what's coming.

Now that I've realized the mission, purpose, and duty I have to help as many "take action" entrepreneurs like you become the copywriting Rockstars their businesses need to succeed, I can see the way ahead very clearly.

I'm going to give you my best... in content, attention, rockstar copywriting lessons, and motivation to get you from the copywriter "garage band" to the STADIUM!

Starting with, daily emails... and I mean AT LEAST once a day... definitely more each time some new piece of rockin' content comes out... and then, with my new podcast!

So if you're NOT ready to plug in your copywriting electric guitar and start jamming with me... now's the time to leave the band. Just unsubscribe below and go find another band to play with.

But if you're on board and ready to jam... start by subscribing to my new podcast, The Music of Copywriting Podcast, which launches in just 10 days from now, on Wednesday, August 14th.

www.TheMusicOfCopywritingPodcast.com

Let's rock!

Doug
The #CopyComposer



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 369 W 1730 S, Lehi, UT 84043

No comments:

Post a Comment