Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Fwd: 🔥 The 34 emails I use in my webinars + how I use them



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Patrick Enyum <patrick@emailramp.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 9:08 AM
Subject: 🔥 The 34 emails I use in my webinars + how I use them
To: Steve <stevescott@techacq.com>


Yesterday, I told you about the 34 emails I use for every webinar I'm promoting

I also promised to give it to you for free alongside other bonuses when you sign up on this webinar platform

Today, I want to teach you how I use these emails

The emails I send for each webinar, are divided into 5 categories:

CATEGORY A: Emails to get people to sign up for the webinar

Here, I send out an email to my subscribers telling them of the webinar

I use 5 different emails to invite them to this webinar, with each email using a different angle to get them to sign up

CATEGORY B: Emails to warm up registrants

For everyone that signs up, they receive email follow-ups that keep building up their expectation and excitement for the webinar

This sequence ensures that a lot of the people that sign up attend the webinar live

CATEGORY C: Emails to those that signed up, but missed the webinar

Now, no matter how hard you warm up the registrants, a lot of people will not show up

It could be for any reason: time zone difference, clash with work, and so on

So, this email sequence makes them feel regret for missing the webinar, and so pushes them to watch the replay

CATEGORY D: Emails to those that attended the webinar, but left before the pitch

The essence of many marketing webinars is to pitch something in the end

If an attendee leaves before your pitch, then you've lost the sales

This sequence follows them up and gets them to come back to watch the replay from where they stopped

CATEGORY E: Emails to those that attended and stayed to the end, but didn't take my offer

The last but not the least is the sequence I send to those that stayed to the end of the webinar but didn't take up my offer

It reminds them of the things they learned during the webinar, PLUS the offer I made to them and how it will benefit them

With these email sequences set up, I make sure I get the maximum sales possible from every webinar I host

And I'll give all of them to you so you can tweak them and use for your webinars too

The good thing is that this webinar platform I recommended to you, can help you send all these emails automatically

The webinar platform knows who registered, who attended and left mid-way, who stayed to the end, and who missed the webinar

So, you just need to queue in this email to the software, and it will handle every other thing automatically for you

And of course, you can choose to link it to your autoresponder if you prefer it

Whichever one you choose, rest assured that you will make the most from your webinar offers

And don't forget that in addition to the email templates I'll give you, you will also get two additional bonuses:

1. Access to a training where we teach you how to sell with automated webinars

These are webinars where you don't have to be there live, yet everything seems to the attendees like it's live

The thing is, you can't keep doing webinars every day…you will burn out, and you won't scale that way

Automated webinars makes it easy and you will learn how to successfully do that in the training

2. Access to the pitch deck (webinar presentation slide) that has done hundreds of thousands for me

A couple of friends use it too, and it works. That's why I'm certain it will work for you

Go here to see other features of the webinar platform, grab your access for a one-time fee, and then ping me to get the bonuses

Looking forward to your webinar success story!

Patrick

My Quote For Today: "Almost everything worthwhile carries with it some sort of risk, whether it's starting a new business, whether it's leaving home, whether it's getting married, or whether it's flying into space." – Chris Hadfield

 

 


======================
We only send you emails that add value to you, sharing tips and hacks to help you succeed with your online business. But if you hate us or my emails, that's no problem - it happens sometimes. If that be the case, just click the unsubscribe button below and we won't email you again

Yes, I don't like you and I don't want to hear from you again

No comments:

Post a Comment