Thursday, June 13, 2019

An open letter on behalf of all my strong, determined, and experienced coach and consultant friends...

====

Dear Nightmare-Client-From-Hell,

I'll put up with your whining...

I'll put up with your arguing...

I'll put up with your stubbornness...

I'll put up with your fear...

I'll put up with your resistance...

I'll put up with your procrastination...

I'll put up with your uncertainty...

I'll put up with your impostor syndrome...

I'll put up with your fleeing to your comfort zone...

=======

I will NOT put up with your disrespect...

I will NOT put up with your self-righteousness...

I will NOT put up with your comforting self-delusions...

I will NOT put up with your arrogance...

I will NOT put up with your complacency...

I will NOT put up with your lack of coachability...

I will NOT put up with your ego...

I will NOT put up with your posturing...

I will NOT put up with your petulance...

I will NOT put up with your self-sabotage...

========

YOU ARE FIRED!!

Goodbye.

Good luck.

Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment