Sunday, April 28, 2019

Fwd: From stranger to my first $125,000 VIP Day client...


Hey Steve,

 

I remember it very well...

 

It was the final session of Day 1 of my High End Selling Secrets event a few weeks ago.

 

Everyone was a little tired from a full day of learning, including me (I had to eat a banana to keep my energy up).

 

But I decided to sell my first $125,000 VIP day live on stage to demonstrate the Free Sessions That Sell process.

 

I had sold many $100,000 VIP days, but I decided to raise my price right there on the spot.

 

(I know, it was a little nerve-wracking for sure. Especially after a long day of teaching and standing up on stage!)

 

So here's what happened…

 

Everyone started to stroll back into the room after a satisfying dinner.

 

I then asked if anyone would like to undergo the Free Sessions That Sell process live on stage.

 

Almost everyone raised their hand and using my intuition, I picked Brad.

 

I pulled up a couple of chairs, gave Brad a big hug, and got started with the intro session.

 

Fast forward to the end of the session, Brad signed up for a $125,000 VIP day after taking him through the Free Sessions That Sell process.

 

Here are the highlights of how I worked with Brad on stage so you can implement for your own intro sessions:

 

1. I didn't try to "sell" Brad on my coaching.

 

The truth is I don't need any more clients.

 

And even though you may be growing your business, that's the mindset you should have when doing your intro sessions.

 

The mindset you should have is:

 

"I am offering coaching. If anybody decides to go for it, I'm excited for them."

 

This conversation wasn't trying to sell Brad on anything.

 

I was trying to find out what he needs and see if what I have to offer can help him.

 

If Brad was interested, then I'll tell him what I have and how it works.

 

If he wasn't interested, then I wasn't going to tell him about it.

 

It's a lot tougher to get on an intro session call with the mindset of, "Gosh, I need to pay my mortgage next month and my car payment, etc."

 

I should know, because I've been there!

 

The money from the clients is great, but you don't want to be in a place where you're needy for it.

 

Even if you do need the money, you want to shift your mindset from a place of neediness to a place of "I don't need any more clients" when you're on an intro session.

 

You want your prospects to get the coaching for what it can do for them far more than what they're going to pay you.

 

2. I made sure Brad got value on the intro session.

 

I asked Brad what kind of an income he wants to make with his coaching business.

 

I also asked what his dream coaching business and life would look like if he could push a magic button.

 

I could tell Brad never really thought about these questions because I had to dig a little deeper.

 

He finally told me he wanted to work 4 hours per day and only work 4 days per week.

 

He also told me he wanted to travel all over the world with his wife.

 

In other words, Brad got massive clarity during his intro session regarding what he wanted in his coaching business.

 

He even told me after he eventually signed up for coaching that he got a lot of value out of that intro session, which is why he decided to sign up for a VIP day with me.

 

Remember, a prospect can still get a lot of value out of an intro session,  even if they don't end up working with you…

 

…especially if you follow my Free Sessions That Sell process.

 

3. I asked Brad what would hold him back from his dream coaching business.

 

Brad told me not knowing how to approach potential high end clients could hold him back from having the business he wants.

 

He also told me he had his own blocks (shyness, fear, doubts) that could sabotage his goals.

 

In other words, Brad quickly saw the gap between where he is now, and where he wanted to be in his coaching business.

 

I then told him he could achieve the business of his dreams by himself, but those doubts and fears could come up and hold him back.

 

He quickly nodded his head and recognized he needed help.

 

Finally, I told Brad we could work through those doubts and fears during our VIP day.

 

I also told him we could create a plan for finding high end clients that would support the business and income he desires.

 

It was a quick decision for Brad because he immediately saw the value in hiring me for a VIP day.

 

He saw how working with me would help him close the gap between where he currently is in his business, and what he wanted to achieve.

 

So that's a snapshot of how I took Brad from a stranger at one of our events, and turned him into my first $125,000 VIP client.

 

If you want to sign up high end clients (whether high end for you means $5K or $125K), I hope this helps you sign up more of them.

 

Big Love,

Christian

 

ps. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business: 

 

1. Grab a free copy of my #1 best selling book Get Clients Today

 

You'll discover what to say and do to get potential clients to sign up and work with you — Click Here

 

2. Join the "Get Clients Today" community and connect with coaches, consultants, and healers who are getting clients too

 

It's our Facebook community where you receive valuable content and tips about how to get clients and grow your business and you'll get to interact with me — Click Here

 

3. Work with us privately

 

If you'd like to work directly with me and my team to finally get all the clients you want... just reply to this message and put "Private" in the subject line... tell me a little about your business and what you'd like to work on together, and I'll get you all the details!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

C Mickelsen 

CEO, Future Force, Inc 

936 SE 1st Ave #943

Miami, FL  33130  USA 

www.CoachesWithClients.com

(800) 492-7152

 

Discover More Business Secrets, Plus See My Personal Side By Following Me On...


Facebook: christianmickelsen.com/facebook

Instagram: christianmickelsen.com/instagram

YouTube: christianmickelsen.com/youtube

 

 


 

 

 
Future Force Inc.
936 SE 1st Ave #943
Miami, Florida 33130
United States
(800) 492-7152



Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 04/28/19, 9:58:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment